What does a surveyor do?
Surveyors perform measurements and undertake computations to provide information for use by other professionals. This information is used:
- for design of new subdivisions,
- by architects for the design of extensions/renovations
- by engineers in their calculations
- for informational purposes
- for planning new projects
- for setting out buildings
How long will it take to have my land surveyed?
The length of time required to complete a survey is dependent upon the particular site and encompasses the following:
- Weather conditions
- Post processing of data
- Plan preparation
- Other factors (i.e. Council)
What sort of survey do I need?
We offer many different services and surveys. Call us today to discuss what services may be appropriate for you.
How much will it cost?
It is impossible to give an exact answer to the cost, however, we can provide an estimate. As each job is unique to its requirements, there is no set price. We are happy to provide an estimate for any work you may require.
Why would I need a surveyor?
A surveyor is needed for many different reasons. You may need a surveyor for one of the following reasons:
- Find boundaries/features of your land in order to build or develop
- Settle a boundary dispute
- Advice about titles and location of boundaries and much more